my new years resolution is to not fall in love with every boy who is nice to me
this is not okay
jerk—bitch is fucking hallowed ground
What I should be doing: Homework.
What I’m doing: Watching How to Train Your Dragon.
hotels can’t be boring to me
they’re just fun
even if i’m sitting in the room watching tv or riding the elevator or sleeping it’s just fun for some reason like they’re average every day things but in a hotel everything is way more amusing and interesting and just simply being in a hotel is fun to me and i don’t understand
team aqua is still better than team magma
- A Somali student, on what has surprised her most about the United States. (via africandogontheprairie)
Favorite scenes of Doctor Who 8.04 “Listen”
▬ “Scared is a superpower” [1/2]
He’s got to be some kind of ancient God of beauty because this is ridiculous.
Culture clash between two brothers on modern vs. tradition
A monk and a punk
love this one.
no those brothers are going to save rock and roll
and you will remember them for centuries
the whites not only brought dangerous diseases but also country music
Let’s go through the list, shall we?
- Stalking Cat was a computer programmer before he passed away earlier this year. He was Native American and trying to become closer to his totem animal. Through this, he helped pioneer all types of body modification and holds several Guinness Book Records.
- Erik Sprague, aka Lizard Man, was a former PhD candidate. He has a bachelor’s in philosophy and is a performance artist: both through international side shows and as a music festival host.
- Maria Jose Cristerna aka “La Mujer Vampiro” (Vampire Woman) is the mother of four children and a fuckin’ lawyer. She started her transformation after getting out of an abusive marriage, and has talked out against domestic violence.
- Rick Genest aka Rico The Zombie is a fucking international model, has more sponsorships than any of us could ever hope, and was featured in Lady Gaga’s Born This Way video. Not bad for a 27-year old former homeless punk, I’d say.
reblogging for the well researched and accurate shut down, good work mate
also you know, tattoos cost money so you can’t really be unemployed and covered head to toe in ink.
The way I see it people should be able to do what they want with their bodies and not be persecuted for it. If they’re happy with themselves that’s all that matters.
Bolded for fucking truth.